Game - original
Playing unique reworkings of popular songs, the Farleys combine great musicianship and off-the-cuff humour to deliver rabble-rousing sets at festivals, pubs and private bookings alike.
- Local band with a national reach. Al Murray The Pub Landlord’s house band since 2013. Prestigious gigs include:
- Royal Albert Hall (Oct 2016)
- Great North Festival (2015)
- Latitude Festival (July 2014)
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival (2014/15) including Foster’s Comedy Awards.
Toxic - cover
- Reinvent popular songs in trademark swing/skiffle style. Bring their unique mix of swing/pop/country to covers of everything from the classics to the contemporary.
- Cover artists as diverse as Lady Gaga, The Stranglers and Tom Waits: all with the unique Farley twist.
- Instruments include: banjo, saxophone(s), ukuelele, bass, trumpet, clarinet, accordion, guitar, drums.
- Sing in three-part harmonies, sharing lead vocals between band members.
Betty Jo - original
- Bring their own brand of signature humour to every gig.
- Combine stand-up and storytelling skills to win new audiences and build brand
- Often attract newspaper and radio coverage for gigs (see Farley Press.)
- Extensive mailing and SMS lists, regularly updated
- Produce merchandise including 4 CDs
- Established Facebook following; keep users engaged by continually uploading original content
Dancing, laughing and great music guaranteed.
Contact The Farleys 020 3507 0369
The Farleys rocking the crowd at Weyfest
A great bunch of guys and a pleasure to work with. Easy set up and a professional approach. They had the crowd bouncing from the first song and kept them superbly entertained right through to the finale of their sublime reworking of Umbrella. Quite different to anything else out there at the moment and all the better for it.
Graham Firth, Bearded Theory South
The Farleys are slick, professional, well mannered musicians who know how to put on a damn good show. The most entertaining thing since the invention of the computer game!
James Dorset, Guilfest (Acoustic Stage)
This band is on fire at the moment & fill every venue that they play. They’ve performed for me twice & have sold out of CDs on both occasions. They bring a smile to everyone’s faces & are the top ‘feel good’ Party Band in this area.
Trevor Rapson, Capel Festival